Ever just get tired of thinking about money?
Before I started this business, I remember a conversation I had with my friend in which I said, “I don’t need to be a millionaire. I just want to go to bed without thinking about money. I want to eat out twice in one week and NOT feel guilty about it. I want to buy a new freaking lipstick without feeling like I’ve just taken money out of my kids’ mouths!”
The bills were being paid (usually on time) but it just never seemed like there was ENOUGH. As a certified Law of Attraction Coach I get a LOT of emails from people centered around the universal language of “not enough.” And I have found that there are a few main reasons that people fail to enjoy the kind of wealth they are meant to enjoy. That’s right. You were BORN to be wealthy. And there is an endless supply of money out there that belongs to you. How long are you going to leave it sitting there unclaimed?
So check out this list. Get really honest about where your money gap is. That’s the first step to closing it!
FIVE THINGS THAT MIGHT
BE MAKING YOU POOR
- You have adopted the false belief that money is something OTHER people have. You have it too. Its already yours. Now you’ve got to expand your container for receiving it. Picture yourself walking through a desert and a waterfall appears. How much water can you take? Depends on the size of your container right? Make the container (your mind) HUGE and expansive knowing that in doing so, you are able to receive and fill it with enormous amounts of abundance. (By the way you don’t need tons of money to make tons of money. You need the guts to invest a little to make a LOT.)
- Your definition of wealth is warped or you’ve forgotten to manage your expectations. Focus on GROWTH and GRATITUDE. The richest things in life have nothing to do with dollar bills. Love, family, creativity, sex, joy, nature. Those are the things that are RICH. Be grateful for those. Feel the wealth of abundance in those intangible things and you set yourself on a wavelength to attract abundance in ALL forms.
- You need to get responsible. There are endless stories of people who came from nothing and went on to be self-made millionaires…during the great depression. It’s not the economy’s fault. It’s not your parent’s fault, or your husband’s or anyone else’s. Your results and your circumstances are in YOUR hands. When you expect anyone else to provide your dream reality you are setting yourself up for resentment. Resentment and regret are the taxes you pay for not taking charge of your life.
- You have no idea what your true purpose is and have therefore failed to take action. So many people do this backwards. I was guilty of this for years. They think they need to be clear before they act. But action gives birth to clarity. Do something, anything that FEELS good and clarity will come. When it does, follow it, feed it, feel into it.
- You lack the foundation. Your wealth house is built out of cotton, not bricks. If you are an entrepreneur you need a business that is aligned with your soul and primed for profits. If you’re not making money you’ve got a spiritual gap or a strategy gap. You either aren’t connected to your vision, you’re not effectively communicating that vision to your audience or you’re not connecting it to their greatest need. The great news is that it’s all fixable!
Those are just a few of the things that keep people from claiming their wealth.
Remember, broke is a temporary circumstance. Wealth is a state of mind.