Tiger Woods has a coach. Serena Williams has a coach. Oscar winning actors have coaches. Lady GaGa has one too. Everyone on earth is born with divinely given gifts and talents. Everyone. But even Tiger didn’t come out of the womb wielding a golf club (thankfully) and he wasn’t a household name by the age of 5. Tiger, Gaga, Serena and pretty much every athlete or performer you’ve ever heard of had to first discover their innate talents. Then, they had to begin to practice those talents and finally, every single one of them found a coach or mentor who recognized their special talents and worked to bring those gifts to the surface and to the public. They each had at least one person who saw through to their core, believed in them, and helped them to define, streamline, perfect and share their incredibly unique gifts with the world.
A personal development coach or life coach plays the same role. When you hire a personal development coach, we walk with you on your journey to an abundant future. We extract your unique gifts, teach you to unleash your passion and serve as co-pilot as you navigate through transition, business growth and relationship changes. Who hires a Personal Development Coach:
- People who feel that something’s missing, but can’t quite pin point what it is
- Professionals who are looking to escape the corporate world and turn their passion into profit
- Men and women who are ready to shift their perspective and permanently improve their outcomes in personal relationships and in business
- People with packed planners who are looking for balance and longing to live in peace amidst chaos
- Men and women who are feeling overwhelmed by their daily obligations, and looking to optimize their joy and fulfillment
- People who are navigating a job change, a relationship change or any challenge or transition that requires objective input and fresh points of view
- Entrepreneurs who are looking to set concrete goals for their business and to approach their company mission with the values of peace, power, people, productivity and profit.
- Anyone who is having difficulty defining and achieving their life’s purpose
You hire a plumber when your drain is clogged. You hire a roofer when your attic is leaking. When any of the systems in your home break down, you call in a professional. Your life is no different and I would argue, the most valuable asset you have. When your life or business or relationship systems began to falter, call in a professional. It’s responsible, it’s empowering, it’s vital, and it’s worth it!